Why am I asked to add a PIN to my Lenny account?
During the signup process, you will be asked to set a 4-digit PIN as another layer of security to keep your account safe.
How do I change my PIN?
To change your Lenny Credit PIN:
- Select Settings from the sidebar menu in the Lenny Credit app.
- Under the Security section, select Passcode and Touch ID.
- Under 'Manage Passcode Status', tap 'Change Passcode'
- You will be prompted to enter your old passcode
- Choose a new 4-digit passcode
What if I forget my 4-digit passcode?
If you forget your 4 digit passcode, the only way to reset it is to delete the app and reinstall it from the App Store.
Your passcode will then be reset and you will be prompted to set a new passcode when you log into the app.
I deleted and reinstalled the app and now I'm locked out of my account.
If you're locked out of your account, please contact our support team.